Health information exchanges (HIEs) are connecting nationwide to seamlessly deliver patient health information across health systems, improving the patient experience by making their health information available whenever and wherever their care occurs.
With the statewide HIE, the state can vastly improve public health, care coordination, and records exchange, and address care fragmentation and care gaps for providers.
- 70% of Oklahomans have records in more than one healthcare delivery system.
- The HIE currently covers more than 1400 locations serving more than 110,000 patients daily.
- MyHealth is a non-profit organization and is the State Designated Entity for HIE operations.
- There will be a one-time connection fee charged to establish interoperability and an ongoing subscription fee.
- All 50 states are working towards or have an HIE.